We ensure that the organization manages its industrial relationships with key stakeholders to create shared value and mitigate against Social Engagement risks.
Creating better outcomes for all players in Labour Relations in Canada.
We go beyond the traditional industrial relations focuses to examine all aspects of organizational culture in a multi-stakeholder environment including the business strategy, leadership, organizational design and policies, management and supervisory skills, corporate citizenship, reputation in the marketplace and communications.
Social Engagement Labour Relations Services:
- Stakeholder Engagement Assessments
- Relationship By Objectives Workshops
- Industrial Relations Governance Models
- Impact Benefit Agreement Reviews
- Community Leader Labour Relations Training
- Communication Planning
- Senior Leaders Industrial Relations Strategy Workshops
- Industrial Relations integration with Business Planning
- Facilitated Bargaining
- Dispute Resolution Services
- Management and Supervisory Training